***NO CORP TO CORP***
This organization is looking for a junior to mid level creative and talented programmer who enjoys working in a team environment. Everything is done in client teams, so we are not looking for someone who likes to work independently. All programmers also work directly with clients, so social skills are a must.
They need an individual skilled at object oriented programming, and coming from a C#, C++ or Java background. Schooling or an internship is good enough.The main role of their application consultants is to customize customer software so it supports their sales and ordering process. The ability to understand business needs is paramount.
If you love programming in an environment with new and challenging problems to solve, then this is the right place to apply.
Skills and Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain custom extension for clients. Extension consist of a client's product offering represented in 2D and 3D, with costing, business logic, and error prevention
- Work with support/QA team to analyze and resolve defects
- Collaborate with teams from Europe, North America, and Asia
- Contribute towards continuous improvement in both code and process
- Passionate about Programming
- Experience in C++, C#, Java, or any other OO Language
- Good Grasp of OO concepts and experience in using them to build applications
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Must e a self-starter and have the ability to work independently on diverse problems
- Ability to quickly gather requirements, explore multiple approaches, and suggest solutions.
Beneficial but not required:
- Experience in 3D application development and good understanding of 3D mathematics
- Experience in agile development process such as SCRUM or Kanban
- Experience with structuring code for larger projects
- Interest in user experience
- Bachelor Degree in CS, CE, or equivalent experience
***NO CORP TO CORP***
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.
c sharp (programming language)
c++ (programming language)
complex problem solving
agile software development
java (programming language)
scrum (software development)
software quality assurance (sqa)
continuous improvement process
The statistic has gone viral that there will be a talent shortage of 85.2M people by 2030. CareerCircle was founded in the spirit of finding solutions to address the pending skills gap versus falling victim to it. With so many capable people wanting to find employment and employers needing partners to achieve their goals, CareerCircle is here to provide a bridge.
At CareerCircle, we recognize that CareerskillingTM is the fastest path to improved performance and securing your ideal role. To advance your skills, you need access to the highest caliber of online education technology that is delivered in a meaningful way.
Here is where we come in.
We partner with experts in education technology to deliver unique learning experiences that can be instructor-led or self- paced, supplemented with the necessary support for optimal results. By completing the coursework provided by these groups, candidates gain the ability to be marketed to recruiters and potential employers with an emphasis on acquired skills and performance, versus limited work history or listed resume experience.
In the end, your journey of advanced education leads to higher pay, flexibility, and a better life.