*Are you interested in gaining an opportunity with an organization that could prosper your IT career from a small amount of experience to wherever your IT career goals align? This opportunity would allow someone to transfer an internship or an IT degree into a lifelong career in IT. This opportunity is also suitable for any level of an IT support individual*
One of TEKsystems clients is looking for multiple qualified candidates to support their IT department's Desktop Support
team. This is a great opportunity for someone to get their foot in the door with a local enterprise company. This is also a great opportunity for someone to grow their skills within IT Support and have the opportunity to advance their careers within IT. They are currently looking for individuals who are looking to grow within their company. Previous Helpdesk or Desktop Support or PC Technician
experience is preferred. IT certifications are desirable for this role. This will be a first shift opportunity on a Contract to Hire
basis. Pay will be negotiable based on experience.Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- To diagnose and resolve software and hardware incidents, including operating systems (Windows and Mac) and across a range of software applications
- Swapping out laptops/desktops and deploying Windows 10
- Re-imaging windows 10 onto machines from windows 7
- To assist all our users with any logged IT related incident when called upon
- To take ownership of issues by carrying out problem analysis to implement temporary or permanent fixes with the aim of restoring service to the customer as soon as possible; escalating incidents to other support teams where necessary
- To accurately record, update and document requests using the IT service desk system
- To install and configure new IT equipment
- To resolve incidents and upgrade different types of software and hardware
- To resolve incidents with printers, copiers, and scanners
- To maintain a first-class level of customer service ensuring that all customers are treated efficiently and in an appropriate manner
*Please apply if you're interested in hearing more about the opportunity and if you feel you're capable of completing any of these job duties*
*We are looking to set up interviews as early as next week* About TEKsystems:We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options.
The statistic has gone viral that there will be a talent shortage of 85.2M people by 2030. CareerCircle was founded in the spirit of finding solutions to address the pending skills gap versus falling victim to it. With so many capable people wanting to find employment and employers needing partners to achieve their goals, CareerCircle is here to provide a bridge.
At CareerCircle, we recognize that CareerskillingTM is the fastest path to improved performance and securing your ideal role. To advance your skills, you need access to the highest caliber of online education technology that is delivered in a meaningful way.
Here is where we come in.
We partner with experts in education technology to deliver unique learning experiences that can be instructor-led or self- paced, supplemented with the necessary support for optimal results. By completing the coursework provided by these groups, candidates gain the ability to be marketed to recruiters and potential employers with an emphasis on acquired skills and performance, versus limited work history or listed resume experience.
In the end, your journey of advanced education leads to higher pay, flexibility, and a better life.