We are looking for a strong Mobile (Android or iOS) developer to fill a key role on our growing team. The individual selected for this role will use their broad knowledge of systems and technologies, including web services and front-end, to build innovative, highly visible customer-facing solutions in an Agile environment. The successful candidate will have demonstrated ability to act as an internal subject-matter expert for Android Development. The successful candidate will also be highly motivated, creative, and have a passion for building powerful and engaging digital experiences for our Customers.
Key Responsibilities include
* Being a part of our agile teams and contributing high-quality code (Unit Test, Continuous Integration) as part of our Retail operations
* Contributing to and fostering the growth of a culture of innovation and creativity within the Loyalty team
* Providing thought leadership on emerging technologies, best practices, and opportunities for improvement within the Retail technology stack
* Interacting with customers and partners in an agile environment, including product owners, business analysts, project managers, and stakeholders
* Helping to coach a team of like-minded developers while working to refine and mature our development practice in the retail space
* Focusing on quality as one of your primary goals Working independently and proactively
* Must have Github or provide coding example with unit testing
* 1-5 years of Native Android development
* Java or Kotlin - highly skilled
* Android Studio or GIT - highly skilled
* Development patterns and consuming RESTFul APIs - highly skilled
* Strong Communication skills
* Must be able to demonstrate a level of application architecture and design using patterns such as MVVM
* Must be able to use the git code repository tool and use the Git flow process.
* Familiarity with Agile
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.
agile software development
front end (software engineering)
android (operating system)
The statistic has gone viral that there will be a talent shortage of 85.2M people by 2030. CareerCircle was founded in the spirit of finding solutions to address the pending skills gap versus falling victim to it. With so many capable people wanting to find employment and employers needing partners to achieve their goals, CareerCircle is here to provide a bridge.
At CareerCircle, we recognize that CareerskillingTM is the fastest path to improved performance and securing your ideal role. To advance your skills, you need access to the highest caliber of online education technology that is delivered in a meaningful way.
Here is where we come in.
We partner with experts in education technology to deliver unique learning experiences that can be instructor-led or self- paced, supplemented with the necessary support for optimal results. By completing the coursework provided by these groups, candidates gain the ability to be marketed to recruiters and potential employers with an emphasis on acquired skills and performance, versus limited work history or listed resume experience.
In the end, your journey of advanced education leads to higher pay, flexibility, and a better life.