One of TEKsystems clients is looking for multiple qualified candidates to support their IT department's Helpdesk Team
. Our client is currently going through a company initiative for Digital Transformation. They will be updating and replacing many if the IT systems and core applications within the environment to enhance customer experience. This is leading to many areas of growth. Our client is looking for strong technicians to provide Level 1 and Level 2 Helpdesk
phone support to its enterprise environment
These roles are high paced and our client is looking for candidates that can handle the high volume of calls. This is also a great opportunity for someone to grow their skills within the IT support and have the opportunity to advance their careers within IT. They are currently looking for an individual who is looking to grow within their company. This will be a first shift opportunity.*This will be a 6-month contract to Permanent opportunity**Please apply if you're interested in hearing more about the opportunity**We are looking to set up interviews as early as next week*
The following will be day to day responsibilities:
Clearly documents client requests by entering information into an ITSM Incident System and assigning call incidents appropriately. Based on documented procedures, determines severity and impact of request and prioritizes workload appropriately.
- Provides internal system support to all enterprise customers as well as external support to agent and policyholder customers.
- Triage and troubleshoot client computing devices and peripherals for enterprise customers. Peripherals include, but not limited to mobile devices, tablets, printers, cameras, projectors, and similar devices.
- Assists with and resolves call incidents, primarily through the incoming ACD/phone system queue via phone support.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet established service level agreements and deadlines in a high production environment.
- Identifies, evaluates, and communicates the impact of change on information systems, procedures, and workflows.
- Develops support documentation and user references (i.e. faxing, operating system, and Microsoft Office applications), as necessary, for client computing
- Maintains an up-to-date technical and practical knowledge and understanding of hardware and software analysis and troubleshooting.
- Assists agents and policyholders with utilization of company specific, web based applications, in support of policy and claim administration.
- Modifies and maintains specific end-user application security.
- Communicates with external vendors related to software and hardware issues and problem solving.
This work will be done typically during normal working hours (Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm). This includes all the end-users that work in this building as well as the remote users in the area. About TEKsystems:We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.
The statistic has gone viral that there will be a talent shortage of 85.2M people by 2030. CareerCircle was founded in the spirit of finding solutions to address the pending skills gap versus falling victim to it. With so many capable people wanting to find employment and employers needing partners to achieve their goals, CareerCircle is here to provide a bridge.
At CareerCircle, we recognize that CareerskillingTM is the fastest path to improved performance and securing your ideal role. To advance your skills, you need access to the highest caliber of online education technology that is delivered in a meaningful way.
Here is where we come in.
We partner with experts in education technology to deliver unique learning experiences that can be instructor-led or self- paced, supplemented with the necessary support for optimal results. By completing the coursework provided by these groups, candidates gain the ability to be marketed to recruiters and potential employers with an emphasis on acquired skills and performance, versus limited work history or listed resume experience.
In the end, your journey of advanced education leads to higher pay, flexibility, and a better life.