Senior Systems Engineer
1) Active Directory
* Responsible for overseeing our infrastructure: responding to application and infrastructure down time alerts, performing environment and OS changes, and interacting with business, customers etc.
* Supports, develops and monitors IT systems policies and controls, information security, asset tracking control, and regulatory compliance.
* Implements, supports and reports on IT Security systems to be compliant with regulations and standards (PCI, GDPR, etc…)
* Develops, maintains, and oversees backup and disaster recovery (DR)/business continuity plans. Manages institutional risk related to data storage and security application and infrastructure down time alerts, performing environment and OS changes, and interacting with business, customers etc.
* Defines and communicates project / day to day milestones, service level agreements (SLAs), and resource allocation to executives, management and key stakeholders.
* Performs other job functions as assigned.
* The candidate will be proficient in networks (Cisco switches, Palo Alto Firewalls)
* In-depth understanding of TCP/IP LAN/WAN networking technologies and troubleshooting techniques.
* The candidate will have proven experience with Asterisk telephony platform.
* Strong analysis and troubleshooting skills and experience.
* Solid background in Windows (Active Directory). Powershell scripting a plus.
* Working knowledge of CentOS. Experience with supporting and troubleshooting stability and performance issues. Perl/Bash script a plus.
* Working knowledge of web servers' technologies. Apache, NGINX, PHP.
* Ability to communicate network security issues to peers and management.
* Experience with Servers, Infrastructure, Platform Sizing, Infrastructure Cost Reduction.
* Experience with AWS a plus.
Must work W-2!
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.
amazon web services
complex problem solving
wide area networks
local area networks
bash (scripting language)
perl (programming language)
php (scripting language)
data storage technologies
The statistic has gone viral that there will be a talent shortage of 85.2M people by 2030. CareerCircle was founded in the spirit of finding solutions to address the pending skills gap versus falling victim to it. With so many capable people wanting to find employment and employers needing partners to achieve their goals, CareerCircle is here to provide a bridge.
At CareerCircle, we recognize that CareerskillingTM is the fastest path to improved performance and securing your ideal role. To advance your skills, you need access to the highest caliber of online education technology that is delivered in a meaningful way.
Here is where we come in.
We partner with experts in education technology to deliver unique learning experiences that can be instructor-led or self- paced, supplemented with the necessary support for optimal results. By completing the coursework provided by these groups, candidates gain the ability to be marketed to recruiters and potential employers with an emphasis on acquired skills and performance, versus limited work history or listed resume experience.
In the end, your journey of advanced education leads to higher pay, flexibility, and a better life.