The primary function of this position will be to operate the CNC equipment to make precision finished products. In addition, you will perform machine preview, modifications and maintenance as needed to ensure product meets job specifications. The CNC Operator must be able to perform all CNC tasks to ensure customer satisfaction. You must have a keen eye for details and recognize discrepancies. This position requires working with co-workers on a daily basis, reviewing work in progress, productivity, scheduling, equipment and material needs. This position also requires locating and moving materials with additional equipment. CNC machinery experience required.REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
- 2-5+ years of CNC machine operating
- 2-5+ years of mills and lathes
- 2-5+ years of Autocad
- 2-5+ years of CNC programming
- 2+ years in manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of proper CNC techniques for manufacturing industry
- General knowledge of a variety of materials and manufacturing processes
- Ability to read and interpret complex drawings and specifications
- Proficient understanding of G-code programming
- Ability to work in a team environment, manage a multi-task environment, and create and maintain a steady, high-level of production while working on multiple jobs at the same time and delivering all jobs on schedule
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Capable of measuring with calipers, micrometers, and other gauges
- Proficient in shop mathematics in order to: calculate tools offsets, home positions, and verify print dimensions.
- Has basic understanding of geometry and trigonometry
$17-$25/hour, based on experience About Aerotek:We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
The statistic has gone viral that there will be a talent shortage of 85.2M people by 2030. CareerCircle was founded in the spirit of finding solutions to address the pending skills gap versus falling victim to it. With so many capable people wanting to find employment and employers needing partners to achieve their goals, CareerCircle is here to provide a bridge.
At CareerCircle, we recognize that CareerskillingTM is the fastest path to improved performance and securing your ideal role. To advance your skills, you need access to the highest caliber of online education technology that is delivered in a meaningful way.
Here is where we come in.
We partner with experts in education technology to deliver unique learning experiences that can be instructor-led or self- paced, supplemented with the necessary support for optimal results. By completing the coursework provided by these groups, candidates gain the ability to be marketed to recruiters and potential employers with an emphasis on acquired skills and performance, versus limited work history or listed resume experience.
In the end, your journey of advanced education leads to higher pay, flexibility, and a better life.