The duties of Electronics Test / Repair Engineer will need provide skills to rebuild electrical components.
Major areas of responsibility include, but are not limited to:
* Working within a team tasked environment.
* Maintaining inventories of replacement parts and components used by service technicians in the field.
* Documenting activities performed on the repair and testing of rebuilt parts and components.
* Creating Work Instructions and Ensuring that work instructions are followed precisely.
This position requires the following essential knowledge, skills and abilities in order to satisfactorily fulfill the Electronics Rebuild Technician role:
* The ability to understand the function and operation of trouble-shooting equipment as well as complex electrical circuits at a component level.
* Ability to read and interpret electrical schematics and properly identify each circuit with or without blueprints.
* Ability to perform board repair, utilize proper techniques for removal and installation through the board components on PCB boards.
* Competent in a Microsoft Office environment
* Detailed oriented using fine visual skills.
* Well-organized with strong written and verbal communication skills.
* The ability work in a fast-paced environment for an extended period of time.
Education and Experience:
* AA degree in Electronics or equivalent work experience in a related field preferred.
* 3 - 5 years of proven experience in electronics, with the ability to read schematics, follow procedures, and make component level repairs with demonstrated proficiency.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
attention to detail
The statistic has gone viral that there will be a talent shortage of 85.2M people by 2030. CareerCircle was founded in the spirit of finding solutions to address the pending skills gap versus falling victim to it. With so many capable people wanting to find employment and employers needing partners to achieve their goals, CareerCircle is here to provide a bridge.
At CareerCircle, we recognize that CareerskillingTM is the fastest path to improved performance and securing your ideal role. To advance your skills, you need access to the highest caliber of online education technology that is delivered in a meaningful way.
Here is where we come in.
We partner with experts in education technology to deliver unique learning experiences that can be instructor-led or self- paced, supplemented with the necessary support for optimal results. By completing the coursework provided by these groups, candidates gain the ability to be marketed to recruiters and potential employers with an emphasis on acquired skills and performance, versus limited work history or listed resume experience.
In the end, your journey of advanced education leads to higher pay, flexibility, and a better life.