I am currently looking for a Software Engineer
for a top client of ours in Endicott, NY!Job Description (Day to Day Responsibilities):
- Operate in all stages of the software development cycle. - New program so focus on beginning of Software Development
- Work with Systems and Hardware Engineers to translate business needs and customer requirements into technical solutions.
- Develop Software individually and as part of a team for real time embedded electronics solutions for high integrity and safety critical applications.
- Embedded Software development in C, Assembly programming languages.
- Higher level programming & scripting languages such as JAVA, Perl, Matlab & Simulink etc.
- Low level Software Development such as:
- Device Firmware
- Device Drivers
- BIOS Development
- Processor Support Packages (PSP)
- Board Support Packages (BSP)
- Operating System Development
- Assembly Code
- Processor System-On-Chip Features
- Analog to Digital Converters (ADCs) / Digital to Analog Converters (DACs)
- Memory Controllers
- Direct Memory Access (DMA) Engines
- Processor architectures PowerPC, ARM, x86
- Data Busses
- PCI Express (PCIe), Ethernet, SPI, CAN Bus
- ARINC 429, ARINC 664, ARINC 825, J1939
- UART (RS-232, RS-422, RS-485)
- Configuration/Change Management Systems
- Software Requirements Creation/ Management.
- Software Verification and Validation.
- Hardware/Software Integration & Debug using integrated development environments (IDE)
- Experience in a Safety Critical or Functional Safety Real Time Embedded Electronics Industry such as:
- Aerospace, Military, Medical, Automotive, Industrial / Energy / Nuclear, Internet of Things (IoT)
- Experience with Safety Critical or Functional Safety industry standards such as:
- DO-178B, DO-178C, IEC 62304, IEC 62368, IEC 61508, ISO 26262
- Bachelor's, Master's, or PhD Degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or another related technical field
- BS with 7+ Years of Experience, MS/PhD with 5+ Year's Experience
Please send me an updated copy of your resume to be considered for this position!
Thanks About Aerotek: We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
c (programming language)
java (programming language)
perl (programming language)
internet of things (iot)
serial peripheral interface
universal asynchronous receiver/transmitter
verification and validation (software)
dynamic mechanical analysis
sae j1939 standard
system on a chip
direct memory access
digital access carrier system
pl/sql server pages
binary space partitioning
The statistic has gone viral that there will be a talent shortage of 85.2M people by 2030. CareerCircle was founded in the spirit of finding solutions to address the pending skills gap versus falling victim to it. With so many capable people wanting to find employment and employers needing partners to achieve their goals, CareerCircle is here to provide a bridge.
At CareerCircle, we recognize that CareerskillingTM is the fastest path to improved performance and securing your ideal role. To advance your skills, you need access to the highest caliber of online education technology that is delivered in a meaningful way.
Here is where we come in.
We partner with experts in education technology to deliver unique learning experiences that can be instructor-led or self- paced, supplemented with the necessary support for optimal results. By completing the coursework provided by these groups, candidates gain the ability to be marketed to recruiters and potential employers with an emphasis on acquired skills and performance, versus limited work history or listed resume experience.
In the end, your journey of advanced education leads to higher pay, flexibility, and a better life.