DIRECT HIRE: Extrusion Machine OperatorShift:
12 hour shifts, additional details available upon phone callPay:
Chagrin Falls, Ohio**ROOM FOR GROWTH**
All employees will have an opportunity to bid on other union positions once they have been in training for 1-2 months with the possibility to receive a pay increase, or a more favorable shift.If interested call Nick at 216-573-5528Job description
- Will be working on an extrusion line that manufactures wall baseboards for commercial buildings
- This is a fast pace extrusion line where they will be counting the wall base boards and putting them into a box for shipping
- These positions require hand eye coordination and ability to stand on your feet all day
- Will be working off of a production schedule each day
- There may be some heavy lifting involved up to 50 lbs
- This job is also very repetitive you may be standing on the same line throughout the entire shift and completing the same task
- Some of the wall base is shipping in a roll like a coil, you will operate a machine that roles the rubber wall base into a coil and place it into a box and tape it for shipping
- will be removing materials from machines and packaging them in boxes for shipping
- documentation on completed orders
- MUST BE OPEN TO WORKING 6PM - 6AM - 12 HOUR SHIFTS
- Must have High school diploma or GED
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds repeatedly
- Must have basic math skills (addition subtraction and fractions)
- Must be open to 10+ hours of over time per week
- Machine operation experience
- Previous Extrusion machine operation is a big plus
- Previous Manufacturing experience
- Compounding experience ***
you do not need previous manufacturing experience to qualify for this opportunity. This is a great opportunity for someone to get there foot in the door in the manufacturing industry with an extremely competitive pay rate *** If interested call Nick at 216-573-552 About Aerotek:We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
The statistic has gone viral that there will be a talent shortage of 85.2M people by 2030. CareerCircle was founded in the spirit of finding solutions to address the pending skills gap versus falling victim to it. With so many capable people wanting to find employment and employers needing partners to achieve their goals, CareerCircle is here to provide a bridge.
At CareerCircle, we recognize that CareerskillingTM is the fastest path to improved performance and securing your ideal role. To advance your skills, you need access to the highest caliber of online education technology that is delivered in a meaningful way.
Here is where we come in.
We partner with experts in education technology to deliver unique learning experiences that can be instructor-led or self- paced, supplemented with the necessary support for optimal results. By completing the coursework provided by these groups, candidates gain the ability to be marketed to recruiters and potential employers with an emphasis on acquired skills and performance, versus limited work history or listed resume experience.
In the end, your journey of advanced education leads to higher pay, flexibility, and a better life.