We are currently looking for a Project Manager to join our Medical Device team in the greater Cincinnati, OH area. This individual will be responsible for all of the following but not limited to:
* Work on Product Development Projects within any of the products platforms.
* Create, implement, report and communicate project plans.
* Identify critical path or road blocks within a project and solution options.
* Ensure plans and deliverables are compliant with appropriate design control procedures.
* Develop project scope and objectives for complex projects including New Product Development, Cost Improvement Projects and product transfers.
* Establish and track critical milestones, timelines and contingency plans.
* Follow up throughout project process to ensure project goals are achieved.
* Collaborate with planning, scheduling and manufacturing personnel to ensure effective customer service throughout the supply chain.
* Gather data to formulate project plan and objectives.
* Seek out continuous improvement opportunities and oversees timely implementation of efficient manufacturing practices.
* Identify and implement potential cost savings and project execution improvements.
* Participate in quality system reviews and development of systems to improve compliance.
* Integrate manufacturing, packaging and distribution capabilities.
* Manage project team activities during project implementation.
* Direct communication of project status, milestones, timelines, and budget to management.
* Develop Program/Project Scorecard to ensure scope/budget/timeline and quality parameters are met.
In order to be considered, the ideal candidate needs to meet the following requirements:
* A minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Science or a related discipline is required.
* 5 years of overall engineering experience is required.
* 3 years of experience managing complex cross-discipline projects is required.
* Program and project management experience working with multi-functional teams in an engineering/operational environment is required.
* Experience with New Product Introductions (NPIs) is preferred.
* Experience managing cross-functional teams required.
* Experience working within a highly regulated environment is preferred.
* Medical Device industry experience is preferred.
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) is required.
* Knowledge of MS Project is preferred.
* Knowledge of Process Excellence (Lean, Six Sigma) tools and methodologies preferred.
Amazing begins here. EASi is a leading global services company specializing in engineering and sciences. For more than 35 years, EASi has delivered critical services across a range of industries, including energy and utilities, transportation, heavy equipment, consumer and industrial products, medical devices, pharmaceutical and biotechnology, as well as academic and health care research. By adapting to the constantly evolving needs of our customers, we have built specialized expertise and a multidisciplinary perspective - leveraging cutting-edge technology and processes - to constantly improve and innovate. Through EASi's flexible solutions and consultative approach, customers in engineering and sciences can expect unparalleled quality, increased speed to market and collaborative customer engagement services.
Headquartered in Hanover, Maryland, EASi has 3,700 dedicated employees across North America, Europe and Asia. EASi is an Aerotek company, a leader in the recruiting and staffing industry. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group® Inc., a global leader in talent solutions. To learn more about EASi, visit EASi.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
new product development
six sigma methodology
packaging and labeling
continuous improvement process
quality management systems
The statistic has gone viral that there will be a talent shortage of 85.2M people by 2030. CareerCircle was founded in the spirit of finding solutions to address the pending skills gap versus falling victim to it. With so many capable people wanting to find employment and employers needing partners to achieve their goals, CareerCircle is here to provide a bridge.
At CareerCircle, we recognize that CareerskillingTM is the fastest path to improved performance and securing your ideal role. To advance your skills, you need access to the highest caliber of online education technology that is delivered in a meaningful way.
Here is where we come in.
We partner with experts in education technology to deliver unique learning experiences that can be instructor-led or self- paced, supplemented with the necessary support for optimal results. By completing the coursework provided by these groups, candidates gain the ability to be marketed to recruiters and potential employers with an emphasis on acquired skills and performance, versus limited work history or listed resume experience.
In the end, your journey of advanced education leads to higher pay, flexibility, and a better life.