Manages onsite commercial construction engineering activities on large, complex or multiple projects from award through final acceptance by the owner so that our client may successfully complete its contractual obligations and produce a quality structure at the lowest possible cost, on schedule, with a reasonable profit and the highest regard towards safety.
Lead the project staff in the response to client request for proposals, contract negotiations, design and construction of the entire project. Project Manager has overall responsibility for project performance and customer satisfaction, managing the project from concept to completion. Provide leadership to the project staff and ensure quality and timely execution of design/build projects from inception to completion. These phases include: Client Project Proposal, Estimating, Design, Scheduling, Subcontractor Buyout, Cost Reporting, Preparation of Subcontracts, Project Operations, Change Management, and Project Closeout. PROJECT PORTFOLIO:
Healthcare, Higher Education, Hospitality, Retail, Mixed Use, Religious, Office/Commercial and Multifamily construction SERVICES:
Preconstruction, Tenant Improvements, Renovation, Additions, New Build and Service DUTIES:
- Reviews and becomes familiar with all contract documents
- Establishes a relationship with the owner and architect
- Updates drawings and specifications with addenda
- Creates field and office file schedules
- Responsible for the preparation and utilization of a CPM job schedule. Works with the Superintendent to construct a workable and meaningful logic diagram
- Identify potential schedule problems/impact
- Assists Superintendent in coordination of manpower, subcontractors and materials Cost Control
- Sets up and maintains a cost control system for each project. Assists in the set-up of Job Cost Report using detail from estimating
- Assists Superintendent in monitoring of productivity rates and efficient use of materials
- Monitor cost and projecting final project costs on a monthly basis
- Identify potential budget problems/impact Quality Control
- Monitors and controls quality of the project from start to finish
- Responsible for set up and maintains log for all required submittals; follows-up with subcontractors and suppliers until submittals are received
- Reviews submittals for adherence to specifications and accuracy
- Monitors quality of workmanship and identifies deficiencies as needed in order to produce a quality building at the end of the project
- Assists Superintendent in creating a punch list prior to the architect's inspection and monitoring its completion Communication
- Maintains open lines of communication with all parties involved in the project
- Coordinates with Architects, Owners and Engineers
- Associate/Bachelor Degree in Construction Management, Engineering, or equivalent
- 3+ years managing complex commercial construction projects (multimillion dollar projects preferred)
- Comfortable preforming RFI's, scheduling, job costing, submittals, take off's, etc.
- K-12 AND/OR Retail construction preferred
About Aerotek: We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
- $80,000 - $100,000+ annual
- Full Benefits
- Bonus structure in place
The statistic has gone viral that there will be a talent shortage of 85.2M people by 2030. CareerCircle was founded in the spirit of finding solutions to address the pending skills gap versus falling victim to it. With so many capable people wanting to find employment and employers needing partners to achieve their goals, CareerCircle is here to provide a bridge.
At CareerCircle, we recognize that CareerskillingTM is the fastest path to improved performance and securing your ideal role. To advance your skills, you need access to the highest caliber of online education technology that is delivered in a meaningful way.
Here is where we come in.
We partner with experts in education technology to deliver unique learning experiences that can be instructor-led or self- paced, supplemented with the necessary support for optimal results. By completing the coursework provided by these groups, candidates gain the ability to be marketed to recruiters and potential employers with an emphasis on acquired skills and performance, versus limited work history or listed resume experience.
In the end, your journey of advanced education leads to higher pay, flexibility, and a better life.