is now supporting one of our Largest Enterprise-Level Clients
in locating a strong Network and Project Administrator
for a Contract opportunity with the potential to go full time
Required Skills:Deep knowledge with ENTERPRISE LAN/WAN and VPNExperience supporting and deploying VOIP solutions Experience working with complex enterprise WAN environments, including the following protocols: BGP with route reflector, OSPF, MPLS, GRE, IPSec.Experience in leading projects, exceptional time management skills, and experience speaking with higher level management.
- Operational upgrades, troubleshooting, network monitoring, network analysis, and process improvement
- Resolution of various network related trouble tickets
- Work with Networking teams to perform various administration tasks such as circuit upgrades, site decommissions, updating of network monitoring tools and monitoring
- Collaborate with multiple technology disciplines and service towers including server computing, storage, database, cloud, and application developers
- Monitor 600+ network interfaces and 11,000 total monitored devices, domestic and international via a network performance monitoring solution.
- The Principal responsibility for this role will be to serve as projects focused resource within the Network Delivery team.This role will require 10 to 15% travel in supporting project and support efforts at remote sites.
- Candidate will be expected to coordinate with customers and peer resources in execution of enterprise network project requests throughout the full life cycle of the project.This may include coordination with demand management, technical design, coordination of provisioning, configuration and physical implementation of enterprise networking solutions.
- Travel responsibilities may include execution of site surveys (including wireless), documentation and deployment of LAN/WAN, wireless, Voice environments etc.
- Technical resource managing and supporting 3rdparty vendors when utilized to meet project goals.
For any inquiries, please contact Stephanie Clark. About TEKsystems:We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options.
The statistic has gone viral that there will be a talent shortage of 85.2M people by 2030. CareerCircle was founded in the spirit of finding solutions to address the pending skills gap versus falling victim to it. With so many capable people wanting to find employment and employers needing partners to achieve their goals, CareerCircle is here to provide a bridge.
At CareerCircle, we recognize that CareerskillingTM is the fastest path to improved performance and securing your ideal role. To advance your skills, you need access to the highest caliber of online education technology that is delivered in a meaningful way.
Here is where we come in.
We partner with experts in education technology to deliver unique learning experiences that can be instructor-led or self- paced, supplemented with the necessary support for optimal results. By completing the coursework provided by these groups, candidates gain the ability to be marketed to recruiters and potential employers with an emphasis on acquired skills and performance, versus limited work history or listed resume experience.
In the end, your journey of advanced education leads to higher pay, flexibility, and a better life.