EASi has been a leader in providing engineering support services and technology solutions for the global market for more than 35 years, with particular expertise in mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, embedded systems and manufacturing engineering. With 2,400 dedicated employees across the U.S. and India, EASi offers comprehensive and innovative solutions, specializing in energy and utilities, automotive, transportation, medical devices and consumer/industrial products.
The Project Coordinator will be responsible to coordinate project team activities and support the Project Managers with regards to project logistics. They will mentor and train less experience project coordinators.Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Prepare cost re-projections and budget variance explanations for project spending.
- Prepare contract requisitions and participate in the bidding process.
- Coordinate the work order process related to a project from creation of the work order through in-serving and closing.
- Coordinate project meetings (including strategy/project planning, kick-off, pre-bid, preconstruction and status meetings); works with project team members on project activities, communicates with TCR's, engineers, and designers on behalf of PM; support Project Manager in the preparation and updating of PLMP documents, Communication Plan, Checklists, PRB requests, Safety Plans, Project Completion Punchlist, etc.
- Coordinate project logistics (including making arrangements for temporary office/jobsite facilities, electricity, securing permits, securing lay down yards, etc.)
- Prepare re-projections of project spending and cash flows, budget variance monitoring, cost tracking/analysis; provide analysis and verification for SOX activities.
- Track, analyze and submit information for un-vouchered liabilities (UVLs), develop invoice data for billable work orders
- Create contract requisitions, provides assistance in preparing Request for Proposal and/or Scope of Work, prepares bid evaluations, assists in analysis of bid results and awarding of contract, communicates with Supply Chain, work with Contractors on various items (UVLs, invoices, contracts, proposals, Affidavit of Completion (AOC), retention, etc.)
- Coordinate the work order process related to a project from creation of the work order through in-serving and closing, including Work Order analysis reports, placing work orders in service, preparing journal entry reclassifications, completing the Major Plant in Service report.
- Mentor and train less experienced project coordinators
Requisite Abilities and Skills:
- Bachelor's or Associate's in Construction Management, Engineering, Accounting, or Business
- Three to seven years of experience working on projects budgets, projections, and cost tracking/ analysis.
Amazing begins here. EASi is a leading global services company specializing in engineering and sciences. For more than 35 years, EASi has delivered critical services across a range of industries, including energy and utilities, transportation, heavy equipment, consumer and industrial products, medical devices, pharmaceutical and biotechnology, as well as academic and health care research. By adapting to the constantly evolving needs of our customers, we have built specialized expertise and a multidisciplinary perspective - leveraging cutting-edge technology and processes - to constantly improve and innovate. Through EASi's flexible solutions and consultative approach, customers in engineering and sciences can expect unparalleled quality, increased speed to market and collaborative customer engagement services. Headquartered in Hanover, Maryland, EASi has 3,700 dedicated employees across North America, Europe and Asia. EASi is an Aerotek company, a leader in the recruiting and staffing industry. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group® Inc., a global leader in talent solutions. To learn more about EASi, visit EASi.com.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- Demonstrate ability to manage time effectively and efficiently, show capable of having organizational and planning skills, as well as having an aptitude for accuracy and attention to detail.
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Team player with ability to work in a highly cross-functional and virtual environment
- Ability to plan, set, and achieve goals
- Superior level of personal character and integrity
The statistic has gone viral that there will be a talent shortage of 85.2M people by 2030. CareerCircle was founded in the spirit of finding solutions to address the pending skills gap versus falling victim to it. With so many capable people wanting to find employment and employers needing partners to achieve their goals, CareerCircle is here to provide a bridge.
At CareerCircle, we recognize that CareerskillingTM is the fastest path to improved performance and securing your ideal role. To advance your skills, you need access to the highest caliber of online education technology that is delivered in a meaningful way.
Here is where we come in.
We partner with experts in education technology to deliver unique learning experiences that can be instructor-led or self- paced, supplemented with the necessary support for optimal results. By completing the coursework provided by these groups, candidates gain the ability to be marketed to recruiters and potential employers with an emphasis on acquired skills and performance, versus limited work history or listed resume experience.
In the end, your journey of advanced education leads to higher pay, flexibility, and a better life.