1. Safely operate electric powered forklift (clamp, slip sheet, double fork), pallet jack and/or any other material handling equipment as required in carrying out job functions.
2. Operate a forklift safely while unloading, loading, locating, relocating, stacking and counting of product. Ensure the load does not exceed the equipment capacity.
3. Responsible for the accurate storing, shipping, receiving, and inventory of product to meet Company standards of safety, security and productivity.
4. Efficiently pick customer orders for shipment ensuring that the correct number and type product is loaded and shipped. Assemble various types of product for shipment. Carry or transport orders to shipping locations or delivery platforms with product handling equipment. Stencil, tag or mark orders as requested.
5. Efficiently unload inbound shipments and move product to storage and/or outbound shipment locations and load appropriate transport vehicles.
6. Efficiently move product from staging and/or storage areas into railcars or trailers for outbound shipments.
7. Check in and/or count freight for accuracy and/or damage and infestation.
-family-owned, full service third party logistics (3PL) company established in Portland, Oregon in 1868. own and operate food grade and light industrial warehouse facilities with reliable storage and handling services for a variety of food, beverage, consumer packaged goods, industrial and general merchandise clients.
They are also apart of the Teamsters Union.
-Receive work direction and then work independently.
-Multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
-Be self motivated
-Establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees and others.
1.Must be capable of sitting, standing and walking for extended periods of time.
2.Pushing/pulling railcar doors using 80-150 pounds muscle force multiple times per day.
3.Carrying - 10-60 pounds frequently for distances 20 feet or less; occasionally 25 feet. (On several occasions throughout the year lifting and carrying up to 100 pounds is required on a frequent basis.)
Once brought on direct, they will have the opportunity to get a raise but depends on the hours worked since they are Union. After 2 years, they would be close to $20 hr.
Mon-Fri (7am to 3:30 pm)
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
The statistic has gone viral that there will be a talent shortage of 85.2M people by 2030. CareerCircle was founded in the spirit of finding solutions to address the pending skills gap versus falling victim to it. With so many capable people wanting to find employment and employers needing partners to achieve their goals, CareerCircle is here to provide a bridge.
At CareerCircle, we recognize that CareerskillingTM is the fastest path to improved performance and securing your ideal role. To advance your skills, you need access to the highest caliber of online education technology that is delivered in a meaningful way.
Here is where we come in.
We partner with experts in education technology to deliver unique learning experiences that can be instructor-led or self- paced, supplemented with the necessary support for optimal results. By completing the coursework provided by these groups, candidates gain the ability to be marketed to recruiters and potential employers with an emphasis on acquired skills and performance, versus limited work history or listed resume experience.
In the end, your journey of advanced education leads to higher pay, flexibility, and a better life.