The Assistant Protection Analyst is accountable for providing prompt, effective assistance to Protection Analysts and Sales Consultants, allowing them to foster enhanced counseling and relationships with their clients. Accountable for technical support and quality control to benefit clients and to better reach agency's goals. Responsible for underwriting for profitability. There is no sales goal, and it's not a sales role. It's more to build warm relationships for our Personal Lines team to ask for their home, auto, and life policies, as well as to accommodate our wedding vendor clients.
1. Assists Protection Analysts in rating.
2. Assists Protection Analysts in gathering necessary information needed to
underwrite, reunderwrite, and price a risk according to company guidelines
3. Processes new and renewal business according to procedure manual.
4. Manages the processing of assigned flow accounts
5. Accurately merges proposals, fact finds and binders as requested by Protection
6. Processes change requests as directed by Protection Analyst
7. Processes change requests that have been processed by company
8. Processes audits
9. Orders Loss Runs
10. Creates Premium Summaries
11. Creates schedules - Equipment, Driver, Vehicle, Statement of Values
12. Updates form letters and proposals
13. Issues Certificates of insurance. If special language is requested, issues the
Certificate with approval of Protection Analyst.
14. Issues Evidence of Property
15. Contacts client to gather requested by Protection Analyst
16. Receive new business and service calls in absence of Protection Analysts.
17. Processes incoming mail requests promptly and appropriately
18. Prepares bills for clients
19. Performs replacement cost estimates
20. Handles billing questions or problems.
21. Assists in transferring clients from one company to another
22. Merges and Sends Monthly 90 Day Risk Review mailer
23. Assists in marketing activities
24. Identifies cross sell/up sell opportunities and notify Protection Analyst
25. Maintains up to date understanding of the Agency Management Systems functional
procedures and report capabilities.
26. Responds to information system service requests from team members.
27. Performs assignments directed by Protection Analysts.
28. Attends and actively participates in team meetings and contributes agenda
items when appropriate.
Monday - Friday
8:00am - 4:30pm
Dress code: business casual
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
The statistic has gone viral that there will be a talent shortage of 85.2M people by 2030. CareerCircle was founded in the spirit of finding solutions to address the pending skills gap versus falling victim to it. With so many capable people wanting to find employment and employers needing partners to achieve their goals, CareerCircle is here to provide a bridge.
At CareerCircle, we recognize that CareerskillingTM is the fastest path to improved performance and securing your ideal role. To advance your skills, you need access to the highest caliber of online education technology that is delivered in a meaningful way.
Here is where we come in.
We partner with experts in education technology to deliver unique learning experiences that can be instructor-led or self- paced, supplemented with the necessary support for optimal results. By completing the coursework provided by these groups, candidates gain the ability to be marketed to recruiters and potential employers with an emphasis on acquired skills and performance, versus limited work history or listed resume experience.
In the end, your journey of advanced education leads to higher pay, flexibility, and a better life.