Aerotek is currently partnering with a Pharmaceutical Manufacturing company in the Bristol area for multiple openings. Current open roles are Senior Product Development Scientist, Chemist III, and Chemist Supervisor. Details and qualifications as listed:
- Experience in Analytical methods, laboratory instrumentation and techniques
- Knowledge in analytical chemistry, separation techniques, inorganic, and organic chemistry principles
- Knowledge in USP/NF and other pharmacopeias, cGMPs, FDA, and ICH regulations and guidelines
- Bachelors Degree in Chemistry
- 8+ years pharmaceutical laboratory experience required
Product Development Scientist:
- Bachelors degree in Industrial Pharmacy, Chemical, Engineering, Chemistry, or related science field required
- 8+ years direct pharmaceutical experience required
- Knowledge of solid-dose unit operations, technical writing, project management, cGMPs, pharmaceutical formulations, and scale-up principles, tablet and capsule process equipment and FDA validation requirements
- Bachelors Degree in Chemistry field required, Masters Degree preferred
- 6+ years Analytical Chemistry experience required, previous supervisory experience preferred
- Pharmaceutical and Microbiological laboratory experience required
- Knowledge in good laboratory practices, cGMP practices, USP methodology, FDA, ICH, OSHA, and DEA regulations, and MSDSs essential
Pay ranges per position and experience level. For more information, send a copy of your resume
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
new product development
occupational health and safety administration (osha)
certified global meeting planner
material safety data sheet
drug enforcement agency
The statistic has gone viral that there will be a talent shortage of 85.2M people by 2030. CareerCircle was founded in the spirit of finding solutions to address the pending skills gap versus falling victim to it. With so many capable people wanting to find employment and employers needing partners to achieve their goals, CareerCircle is here to provide a bridge.
At CareerCircle, we recognize that CareerskillingTM is the fastest path to improved performance and securing your ideal role. To advance your skills, you need access to the highest caliber of online education technology that is delivered in a meaningful way.
Here is where we come in.
We partner with experts in education technology to deliver unique learning experiences that can be instructor-led or self- paced, supplemented with the necessary support for optimal results. By completing the coursework provided by these groups, candidates gain the ability to be marketed to recruiters and potential employers with an emphasis on acquired skills and performance, versus limited work history or listed resume experience.
In the end, your journey of advanced education leads to higher pay, flexibility, and a better life.