Main Description Details:
Aerotek is hiring multiple Part-Time Entry-Level General Laborers for FedEx in Memphis, TN.
This is an excellent opportunity to gain experience in a fast-paced production environment and earn some extra cash for the holiday season. Candidates must be willing and able to perform the duties below and work the required shift.
Candidates will have the opportunity to go permanent after 90 days and gain excellent benefits, depending on performance and attendance. Permanent employees are also given the opportunity to join a free education program, paid for by the client, partnering with a local accredited college for further education.
- Work environment is at the Memphis Airport in a loud outdoor area moving merchandise up to 75 lbs. repetitively
- Fast paced, production-driven environment where workload is dependent on volume of merchandise needing to be moved at night
- On the job training provided
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Entry level job but 6 months recent employment with heavy lifting preferred
- Ideal experience includes warehouse, construction, landscaping, or production work (candidates without this experience will be considered but must have recent, consistent employment and can lift 75 pounds for 4+ hours a day)
- Must be willing to submit to a drug screen and background check
- Candidates will be required to work 3rd shift hours Monday through Friday.
FedEx has a very strict attendance policy. Candidates must be willing and able to get to work on-time each day.
Contact:- Sanjana B
Email ID:-The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
The statistic has gone viral that there will be a talent shortage of 85.2M people by 2030. CareerCircle was founded in the spirit of finding solutions to address the pending skills gap versus falling victim to it. With so many capable people wanting to find employment and employers needing partners to achieve their goals, CareerCircle is here to provide a bridge.
At CareerCircle, we recognize that CareerskillingTM is the fastest path to improved performance and securing your ideal role. To advance your skills, you need access to the highest caliber of online education technology that is delivered in a meaningful way.
Here is where we come in.
We partner with experts in education technology to deliver unique learning experiences that can be instructor-led or self- paced, supplemented with the necessary support for optimal results. By completing the coursework provided by these groups, candidates gain the ability to be marketed to recruiters and potential employers with an emphasis on acquired skills and performance, versus limited work history or listed resume experience.
In the end, your journey of advanced education leads to higher pay, flexibility, and a better life.