Aerotek is looking to hire a Multi-craft Maintenance
position in the Morristown
area. This is a direct placement
position and is looking to start immediately. The position starts at $20 - $22/HR.
The responsibilities and qualifications for the positions are listed below:
- Industrial Maintenance to include troubleshooting PLCs, hydraulics, pneumatics, electrical maintenance of all industrial equipment
- Follows all established Good Manufacturing Practices, including maintaining an orderly and clean work area
- Must be able to set up, change over, adjust, repair and operate all machinery/ equipment, on all shifts
* Ensures all equipment is in operating condition and ready for on time startup
- Must have the knowledge and experience to make necessary adjustments to keep products flowing consistently
- Operates date coders and verifies code dates on cases
- Observes all OSHA and facility safety rules and regulations including use of personal protective equipment
- Maintains work area in a safe and orderly fashion according to General Manufacturing Practices and Safety Guidelines
- Responsible for basic troubleshooting of all processing equipment
* Performs any other miscellaneous duties as assigned
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- High school diploma or GED required
- 2 Years of experience in a manufacturing environment
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds
- Knowledge of FIFO
- Must be able to follow instructions on a formula
- Must be a self-starter who can work in a fast paced environment
- Must be able to get along well with others in a team environment
- Must be detail oriented
- Must be flexible in work and shift hours
* Must adhere to the GMP policies set forth for the plant
* Computer knowledge
The essential duties and responsibilities described above are subject to management discretion and may be changed at any time based upon corporate need or reasonable accommodation. Other duties may be assigned by the supervisor of this position.
If you are interested in the position then contact Jim at 865-292-2377 or send me an email at About Aerotek: We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
complex problem solving
occupational health and safety administration (osha)
attention to detail
good manufacturing practices
The statistic has gone viral that there will be a talent shortage of 85.2M people by 2030. CareerCircle was founded in the spirit of finding solutions to address the pending skills gap versus falling victim to it. With so many capable people wanting to find employment and employers needing partners to achieve their goals, CareerCircle is here to provide a bridge.
At CareerCircle, we recognize that CareerskillingTM is the fastest path to improved performance and securing your ideal role. To advance your skills, you need access to the highest caliber of online education technology that is delivered in a meaningful way.
Here is where we come in.
We partner with experts in education technology to deliver unique learning experiences that can be instructor-led or self- paced, supplemented with the necessary support for optimal results. By completing the coursework provided by these groups, candidates gain the ability to be marketed to recruiters and potential employers with an emphasis on acquired skills and performance, versus limited work history or listed resume experience.
In the end, your journey of advanced education leads to higher pay, flexibility, and a better life.