Our client is seeking a dynamic Instructional Designer to join their team. This person will be supporting one of the largest, most visible projects within the organization as they migrate from one sales tool to another. This migration kicks off early 2020, so all the training must be built and ready to roll out by end of year for this one particular project.
Day-to-day, this person will be engaging with various stakeholders and end users to collaborate on the training, they will design communications, presentations and documentation to support the migration and they will serve as a change management agent to drive employee adoption and usage of the new tools. As part of the e-learning program, they will craft responses to certification questions from the Sales Team, they will develop role-play scenarios and will audit training materials and modules. The application of the training will be, but not limited to, self-paced, virtual and in-person. What We'll Want You To Have
- Demonstrated experience owning course development from beginning to end, and working with tools similar to Articulate Storyline and Camtasia for eLearning
- Providing work samples is highly encouraged. Samples can include PowerPoint, job aides, blog posts, websites, or anything which highlights writing, graphic, and instructional design savvy
- Demonstrated project management and project leadership skills
- High efficiency, organization and self-motivation with a passion for training and enabling success for individual contributors and people leaders
- To be comfortable presenting in front of the room, as well as in meetings with business leaders
- Ability to prioritize and organize effectively
- Ability to approach tasks with a sense of urgency and meet deadlines
- Ability to work within a matrixed organization
- Ability to quickly, and effective, shift gears to meet changing business requirements
About TEKsystems:We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.
- Exceptional technical writing skills
The statistic has gone viral that there will be a talent shortage of 85.2M people by 2030. CareerCircle was founded in the spirit of finding solutions to address the pending skills gap versus falling victim to it. With so many capable people wanting to find employment and employers needing partners to achieve their goals, CareerCircle is here to provide a bridge.
At CareerCircle, we recognize that CareerskillingTM is the fastest path to improved performance and securing your ideal role. To advance your skills, you need access to the highest caliber of online education technology that is delivered in a meaningful way.
Here is where we come in.
We partner with experts in education technology to deliver unique learning experiences that can be instructor-led or self- paced, supplemented with the necessary support for optimal results. By completing the coursework provided by these groups, candidates gain the ability to be marketed to recruiters and potential employers with an emphasis on acquired skills and performance, versus limited work history or listed resume experience.
In the end, your journey of advanced education leads to higher pay, flexibility, and a better life.