HIRING IMMEDIATELY Job Description
- Responsible in the assistance of guiding the forklift operators to the truck frames;
- Moving them to the quality inspection station by forklift. This is to include unhooking the chains from the frame so that the operator can lift the frame to the designated quality area.
- This person will also be a flagger which essentially assist the forklift operator get from point A to point B SAFELY.
- The worker will also perform basic visual quality inspection on Tundra and Tacoma metal chassis frames.
- Material Handlers will be cross-trained for a 3 week period in different processes of the warehouse in order to help in other areas when needed.
- These areas are to include Forklift, Quality Control, and Inventory Control.
12 hours of shift
2 or 4 week rotating shift Contact Details
Janice Pereira ( Recruiter with Aerotek Professional Staffing )
Contact Number : 512-366-7693
Aerotek is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
The statistic has gone viral that there will be a talent shortage of 85.2M people by 2030. CareerCircle was founded in the spirit of finding solutions to address the pending skills gap versus falling victim to it. With so many capable people wanting to find employment and employers needing partners to achieve their goals, CareerCircle is here to provide a bridge.
At CareerCircle, we recognize that CareerskillingTM is the fastest path to improved performance and securing your ideal role. To advance your skills, you need access to the highest caliber of online education technology that is delivered in a meaningful way.
Here is where we come in.
We partner with experts in education technology to deliver unique learning experiences that can be instructor-led or self- paced, supplemented with the necessary support for optimal results. By completing the coursework provided by these groups, candidates gain the ability to be marketed to recruiters and potential employers with an emphasis on acquired skills and performance, versus limited work history or listed resume experience.
In the end, your journey of advanced education leads to higher pay, flexibility, and a better life.