This position is directly responsible for the migration of desktop machines from Windows 7 to Windows 10. This candidate will be working out of the Factoria office. There may be some traveling involved and they may be going to offices up to Everett, down to Yakima and may fly to Nevada or Arizona (if needed). This may not be the case but candidates need to be open to this. Mileage, food, lodging will be compensated as required.
Major Tasks and Responsibilities:
- The majority of this project will be migrating devices from windows 7 to windows 10 but the technician may be required to do some of the below things:
* Receive, triage, and analyze customer requests via telephone, help desk and email
* Provide responsive and competent end-user support for technology and application questions and problems
* Support and troubleshoot network and connectivity issues
* Support and troubleshoot stand-alone peripherals (printers, scanners) and may provide oversight for company phone systems including land-line and mobile carriers
* Configure and support PC, laptop and peripheral hardware including installing and configuring software programs
* Diagnose and solve hardware problems
* Provide subject matter expertise for projects; Manage projects as appropriate
* Keep abreast of current software and hardware technology trends and new technology
* May occasionally perform special projects; perform other duties as assigned
Specific Skills/ Knowledge/ Abilities Required for Position:
* Windows XP , Windows 7and MS OS knowledge and working knowledge of MS Office applications
* MS Windows Active Directory administration
* Creative problem solving skills with strong troubleshooting skills
* Self-starter with ability to frequently multi-task
* Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both verbally and written
* Ability to deliver customer service to users with various levels of computer knowledge
* Must be able to track and maintain accurate logs and records.
* High level of interpersonal skills to work effectively with others.
* Ability to work independently on projects.
* Must be able to grasp issues quickly, and be able to successfully discuss specific mortgage operations.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.
microsoft windows xp
troubleshooting (problem solving)
creative problem solving
The statistic has gone viral that there will be a talent shortage of 85.2M people by 2030. CareerCircle was founded in the spirit of finding solutions to address the pending skills gap versus falling victim to it. With so many capable people wanting to find employment and employers needing partners to achieve their goals, CareerCircle is here to provide a bridge.
At CareerCircle, we recognize that CareerskillingTM is the fastest path to improved performance and securing your ideal role. To advance your skills, you need access to the highest caliber of online education technology that is delivered in a meaningful way.
Here is where we come in.
We partner with experts in education technology to deliver unique learning experiences that can be instructor-led or self- paced, supplemented with the necessary support for optimal results. By completing the coursework provided by these groups, candidates gain the ability to be marketed to recruiters and potential employers with an emphasis on acquired skills and performance, versus limited work history or listed resume experience.
In the end, your journey of advanced education leads to higher pay, flexibility, and a better life.