Our client in Bothell is looking for a Supervisor for their Help Desk team that supports the Account Managers with their technical devices like Lenovo laptops, iPads, iPhones, printers, projectors, etc. This Supervisor must have previous management experience and experience with Help Desk support.
This team provides Tier 1 and Tier 2 hardware and software support for remote and internal employees through phone, email and remote access. This Help desk team provides remote technical support for the Account Managers who are selling this company's products throughout the country.
Each Account Manager receives a Lenovo laptop, iPad, iPhone, at-home printer, and projector. This is a Windows 7/10 environment. A successful candidate in this position will have exceptional customer service skills.
* Tier 2 Hardware and software support for remote and internal employees through remote access, phone or desk-side support.
* Tier 1/Tier 2 hardware and software support for lab computers
* Create work orders in ServiceNow, escalate incidents to other support technicians and IT groups
* Assess and escalate serious or unusual problems to the appropriate IT group for resolution
* Windows 7 and 10 Support in a network environment
* Diagnose and support hardware failures, operating system, application issues and network connectivity
* Monitor help desk workload and prioritize work orders effectively
* Develop, test and implement solutions to problems detected during troubleshooting
* Manage user accounts
* Follow standard operating procedures, create and revise documentation as needed
* Mobile device support including set up, deployment and support
* Update inventory records for end users, hardware and software
* Monitor, diagnose, repair and run preventative maintenance on computers
* Provide in depth customer training and training materials
* Working with other team member on projects
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.
help desk support
The statistic has gone viral that there will be a talent shortage of 85.2M people by 2030. CareerCircle was founded in the spirit of finding solutions to address the pending skills gap versus falling victim to it. With so many capable people wanting to find employment and employers needing partners to achieve their goals, CareerCircle is here to provide a bridge.
At CareerCircle, we recognize that CareerskillingTM is the fastest path to improved performance and securing your ideal role. To advance your skills, you need access to the highest caliber of online education technology that is delivered in a meaningful way.
Here is where we come in.
We partner with experts in education technology to deliver unique learning experiences that can be instructor-led or self- paced, supplemented with the necessary support for optimal results. By completing the coursework provided by these groups, candidates gain the ability to be marketed to recruiters and potential employers with an emphasis on acquired skills and performance, versus limited work history or listed resume experience.
In the end, your journey of advanced education leads to higher pay, flexibility, and a better life.