This is a highly interactive, customer facing role on site at the Amazon campus. Team members will be servicing Amazon employees directly. They will be mainly working in the corporate mail room assisting employees and also make sure that packages are organized correctly to be sent out. They will also have to go to offices to pick up packages as well.
Great opportunity for growth and advancement throughout the company.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Sorts, distributes and handles incoming and outgoing mail/faxes, as well as applies necessary postage.
* Answers customer questions regarding inbound and outbound mail.
* Provides copier maintenance and/or repair of customer site equipment.Operating document image handling software.
* Operating MS Office and Email systems for opening, sending and retrieving files.
* Opening, saving and transferring PC files based on established protocols.
* Accessing document management systems via established protocols.
* Ensures convenience copiers are working properly, checking for quality via daily inspections.
* Clears paper jams and informs technicians of specific problems.
* Maintains records for management reports and inventories of supplies needed.
* Distributes mail and packages to company personnel and/or designated drop-off points as required.
* Calculates charges for jobs performed and maintains some billing logs.
* May perform filing duties in conjunction with specific customer requests.
* Delivers completed jobs to pre-determined customer locations within site campus.
* Maintains daily meter and service logs.
* May travel between customer's buildings.
* Ensures upkeep of convenience copier areas by keeping neat and well stocked.
* Performs duties related to the shipping of materials.
* Performs duties related to the receiving of materials.
* May perform meeting room and conference room set ups.
* May perform occasional cleaning duties as needed.
* Performs filing duties, which may include purging and archiving documents.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
The statistic has gone viral that there will be a talent shortage of 85.2M people by 2030. CareerCircle was founded in the spirit of finding solutions to address the pending skills gap versus falling victim to it. With so many capable people wanting to find employment and employers needing partners to achieve their goals, CareerCircle is here to provide a bridge.
At CareerCircle, we recognize that CareerskillingTM is the fastest path to improved performance and securing your ideal role. To advance your skills, you need access to the highest caliber of online education technology that is delivered in a meaningful way.
Here is where we come in.
We partner with experts in education technology to deliver unique learning experiences that can be instructor-led or self- paced, supplemented with the necessary support for optimal results. By completing the coursework provided by these groups, candidates gain the ability to be marketed to recruiters and potential employers with an emphasis on acquired skills and performance, versus limited work history or listed resume experience.
In the end, your journey of advanced education leads to higher pay, flexibility, and a better life.