Human Resources Administrative Assistant
Posting ID: JP-001980305
- Tracking employee leaves of absence and attendance.
- Regularly communicate with employees about LOA. Return to work, paperwork required, ect..
- Assist with events within the corporation. (Birthdays, Quarterly food events, other special events)
- Documentation EX. LOA forms, attendance disciplinary actions.
- Communicate with Plant management teams on these items.
- Weekly filing for hourly employees.
- May assist in recruiting efforts and track PEP.
- Other duties as requested.
Human resources, HRIS, Microsoft, Administrative skills, Microsoft office, Administration
Top Skills Details:
- Microsoft Office experience
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• This position requires high school diploma or GED equivalent; some college preferred.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite, specifically MS Word, MS Excel, and MS Outlook required.
• Must be able to build trust and partnership with employees and have active listening skills
• Excellent organizational, verbal, and written communication skills required
• Strong time management and follow up skills
• Comprehension/understanding of reading, speaking, and basic math skills
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Keyser, Megan