research remediation associate/CSR/Finance $16-$18/hr
Posting ID: 7308780
Position: Research remediation associate
Shift: Morning Shift
Pay Rate: $16-$18/hr
- Responsible for responding to and/or researching and resolving escalated, high dollar, or high profile inquiries and complaints requiring special handling and that may have been forwarded by the management committee members, agencies, and/or business chain of command.
- This may include a review of in-process, closed or cancelled single loan/credit exceptions, applications, claims, files and/or on-line transactions, individually or in aggregate, to determine if processes and documentation are in compliance with internal company requirements, contractual terms/conditions, insurer guidelines, investor requirements and/or government regulations or to perform remediation activities.
- Functions evaluated may cover one or more of the following areas: underwriting, regulatory compliance, fraud, fair lending, and servicing.
- Performs intake to determine appropriate course of action, conducting investigative steps to fully identify the issues, researching product information, terms, conditions, contracts, etc., creating correspondence as needed, processing complex and/or corrective transactions on-line (including monetary and non-monetary actions).
- May communicate with others (including customers, merchants, clients, executives, agencies, regulatory/governmental representatives, bankers) to ensure resolution of matters.
- Ensures identified risks and/or problems are clearly documented.
- Has similar authorities as first tier supervisors to make override decisions; refers recommendations exceeding authority levels and/or items unable to meet resolution to top level management for review.
- 3+ years of Call center experience
- Finance and Banking experience (not mandatory)
- Problem solving and working at high volume call center
Recruiter: Kala Shivamurthi