Posting ID: JP-001971381
Candidates will be responsible for loading and unloading the materials and operating the assembly equipment to make their autoinjectors, pen injectors, and inhaler systems.
- Safely load material and operate assembly equipment according to procedure.
• Read HMI (Human Machine Interface) screens on equipment to operate equipment.
• Troubleshoot any problems. Escalate to supervisors if assistance is needed.
• Clean equipment and production rooms according to procedure.
• Perform changeovers
• Work with QC Inspectors to provide samples.
• Ability to spot imperfections or flaws in an assembled device.
• Other duties as required.
manufacturing, Pharmaceuticals, Clean room, Cleanroom, Machine operator, Assembly, production, HMI, bottling, capsule, tablet, troubleshoot*, Inspect*, process, technician, maintenance, changeover, QC, Quality, OSHA, FDA, GMP, coating, cGMP, Labelling, Microscope, Hand tool, Mechanical assembly, Operator, Packaging, Blueprint, Mechanical, Medical device
Top Skills Details:
clean room, assembler, loading
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- experience with line clearance is very important
• 2+ years’ manufacturing experience on FDA regulated environment.
• Knowledge working with cGMP's in an FDA regulated environment.
• Maintaining a clean and orderly work area.
• Understanding and following written and oral instructions.
• Communicating clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
• Need to be extremely organized, logical, and methodical, and have Good Documentation skills
Minimum High School Diploma. An Associates Degree would be great but is not required.
- Experience with loading and unloading packaging, assembly and labeling machines
- Need to be able to update batch records and keep accurate and detailed records.
- experience with labeling, packaging and assembly machines is preferred.
• Knowledge of OSHA guidelines for safe practices.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Sales, Kevin