Early Phase Research Site Manager Lead
Posting ID: 7306663
Oncology clinical trial center is seeking a phase 1 experienced and knowledgeable individual with strong leadership skills who has demonstrated success in leading an early phase Sponsor-Investigator Site Management team. The right candidate will be driven by science and the desire to develop novel Immuno-Oncology, Cell Therapy, Anti-body Drug Conjugate, Tumor Driver, DNA Damage Response and Epigenetics therapies for patients with hematological malignancies, and who has a mastery of the drug development process (especially early phase clinical trials), protocol writing & study conduct, data review and reconciliation, the principles of translational medicine, and what it takes to lead teams successfully. This individual will have the opportunity for growth and development while working in a vibrant environment.
* Leading a team of Clinical Research professionals responsible for lending the support to develop and execute investigator-initiated (single site and multi-site) trials.
* Full responsibility for the planning, implementation and daily operation of the Cancer Center's early phase trials.
* Collaborate with key internal and external stakeholders and may serve as the project safety review officer in collaboration with the principal investigator and the study teams.
* Contribute to and support operational initiatives to improve the quality and content of the phase 1 and early clinical research programs as well as the cross functional/organization processes designed to effectively deliver translational research trials from the bench to the bedside. Will collaborate with the program lead of Molecules to Medicine and the phase 1 medical lead.
* Manage a team consisting of clinical project manager(s), data manager(s), clinical Study manager to ensure the successful execution of all of the MCC early phase trials.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
Recruiter: Aristote Mukamba