Material Handler 2 (Start ASAP)
Posting ID: 7301703
Physically and systematically transfers materials to any location required based on request.
* Must use computer applications for all inventory and shipping transactions and reporting.
* Verifies and maintains shipping documentation and shipping reports.
* Process shipments through various carrier computer systems and manual documentations when required.
* Utilizes hand tools and operates Material Handling Equipment including forklifts, pallet handlers, & hand trucks.
* Works in a team to address and/or improve material handling issues.
* May be asked to train and work with staff to ensure needs are consistently met.
* Provides guidance to employees.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
Recruiter: Jose Rosas
Phone: (916) 380-3684