Entry-Level Specimen Lab Processor - Start ASAP
Posting ID: 7337726
Currently hiring for multiple long-term openings in a medical laboratory to help process specimens. This is an entry-level role (no degree required) and will primarily focus on processing, scanning, packaging, and performing data entry for Covid and other specimens/tests.
You will be provided full PPE and extensive equipment for protection, but must be comfortable working in that environment. Currently have openings on both day, evening, and night shifts and can start immediately. If interested please apply as soon as possible. We do have Technician openings for degreed candidates too!
- Primary duties will include scanning samples into the system, performing data entry, processing and sorting samples, and packaging them up in the laboratory.
Additional duties may include the following:
- Prepare laboratory specimens for analysis
- Research, troubleshoot and resolve customer and specimen problems
- Send test requests to proper location and release test results
- Assist clients with any specimen related requests or inquires
- Process specimens to be sent out to additional facilities
- Provide support to various areas of the laboratory
- Perform sample sorting, racking and retrieving
- Prepare record logs in a timely and efficient manner
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Must have work experience, but can be from a variety of industries. This is an entry-level role in the scientific field so no degree is required, although you must have a completed High School Diploma or GED.
- The opportunities for growth are extremely competitive so must have some long-term interest in growing with the company.
- Pay will vary by experience
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
Recruiter: Jonathan Borgese
Phone: (614) 932-1316