Posting ID: 7376441
Looking for a Maintenance Tech Lead!
- 1st Shift
- Direct Placement
The Maintenance Technician III is the technical expert within the Maintenance department. The person holding this position is able to perform a variety of duties requiring a high degree of responsibility, skill, knowledge, training and experience. The position is expected to work with minimal supervision or direction to complete projects and assignments.
II. ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
* Provide training to operators and other Maintenance personnel in equipment design and function. Provide equipment and shop skills training to all Maintenance staff.
* Work directly with the Maintenance Manager to achieve company and department goals and objectives, regularly reporting on progress made.
* Work directly with Production supervisors/managers to assess equipment needs and challenges affecting daily operations.
* Responsible for evaluation and troubleshooting and implementation of corrective actions of complex electric controls, on both micro-processor and relay designs.
* Will independently program, troubleshoot and develop validation protocols to support internally designed and fabrication automated equipment.
* Provide support to the fabrication of machine components and fixtures or support the repairs and improvements of mechanical devices which support the production departments. Proficient mills, lathes, grinding and welding.
* Evaluate problems and determine root cause corrective actions as to woodworking process, tooling or machine malfunction.
* Interface with design to support the generation of mechanical, electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic schematic and blueprints as applicable.
* Develop or modify production and prototype automated assembly equipment and fixtures.
* Evaluate, troubleshoot and implement corrective actions on all machinery and auxiliary automated assembly equipment
* Maintain clean and organized work areas
* Perform other duties as required.
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
Recruiter: Brittany Tibbet
Phone: (951) 837-4486