Posting ID: 7370268
Mechanical Designer Job Summary
- Manage, follow-up, and perform all phases of design on projects assigned in accordance with Engineering Department Procedures
- Perform comparative analysis of designs and drawings, to ensure conformance's to company and customer standards specifications, and good engineering practices
- Perform and/or evaluate simulations to enhance design
- Advanced understanding and utilization of GD&T
- Demonstrate ability to produce test and/or assembly machine layouts using NX, SW, AutoCAD or similar CAE software
Must have qualifications:
- 2 plus years of design experience
- Experience must be related to automation, conveyors, custom equipment, assembly equipment at a machine build company, fixture design at a machine build company, tooling design at a machine build company.
****Absolutely not looking for product design candidates
- Must have some kind of 3D design software experience
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
Recruiter: Kirstin Masterson
Phone: (810) 237-3632