MIG Welder-IMMEDIATE HIRING!
Posting ID: JP-001977765
AEROTEK IS HIRING IMMEDIATELY FOR MIG WELDER POSITION WITH OUR TOP CLIENTS:-
*CAN POTENTIALLY START ASAP*
Contact number: 845-423-0431 Ext: 55387 Can send your Resume: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Will be MIG welding on a variety of aluminium, mild steel, stainless and some Sheet metal assemblies.
- Fabricating Sheet metal assemblies from blueprints.
- Primarily performing production welding with a high-level of repeatability.
Welder, Stainless, Mig welder, Blueprint, Fabrication, Stainless steel,
FCAW, Flux core, Wire feed, GMAW, Grinding, Fitting, Tape measure, Assembly
1st shift is 6am-3:30pm Monday-Friday
2nd shift is 3:30pm-2am
$20/hr to $23/hr
Top Skills Details:
Welder, Stainless, MIG, TIG
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- 2+ years of recent experience MIG welding.
- Able to read welding blueprints and follow welding diagrams.
NICE TO HAVES:
- Previous experience welding with enclosures and Sheet metal
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Arpitha Nanjanna