Posting ID: 7306331
Aerotek is currently hiring a machine operator on dayshift and one on nightshift.
The person will be responsible for the following:
* Troubleshoot malfunctions or production issues and offer improvement ideas for machinery
* Responsible for equipment set-up, adjustment and operation.
* Responsible for roll set up/change over.
* Process finished product (test quality, shrink wrap, etc.)
* Perform routine maintenance on production assets and/or assist Maintenance Technicians as needed.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
Recruiter: Jason McCormick