Agriculture Lab Tech
Posting ID: 7304312
One of the world's leading crop solutions companies is currently seeking lab techs to do raw material and finished product testing.
Assists with receipt and inspection of raw materials, ordering and stocking. Will run laboratory tests on materials throughout the manufacturing and production process.
- Performs basic laboratory testings on crops
- Responsible for the care and maintenance of laboratory equipment.
- Requires a high school diploma or its equivalent
- 0-3 years of related experience in a lab setting.
- Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within the scientific field.
- The facility will be open 24/7 during harvest season and be working either 1st or 3rd shift
- 1st Shift- 7AM-5:30PM
- 3rd Shift- 5PM-3:30AM
- Will be working 5 days/ week--> Will include weekends occasionally
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
Recruiter: Megan Linton
Phone: (817) 345-4975