Production Worker - Starting IMMEDIATELY!!
Posting ID: 7376221
- General production work in a manufacturing setting
- Set up and prep plastic molds for concrete pouring to create burial vaults
- Application of epoxy to molds using hand rollers and paint brushes
- Use of overhead cranes to move completed vaults or retaining wall components
- Use of forklift to move vaults and walls throughout the facility and load trucks as needed
- Could be shoveling concrete
- Working hours of 7 am to 3:30 pm with a 30 minute lunch and a 15 minute break
- Overtime is currently available
- Some employees come in at 5 am to help prep the retaining wall systems so that they can begin production at 7 am (two employees must be present on site at all times)
- Will work a variation of Monday - Saturday with a day off in between on weekday. They are working towards getting this to a flat Monday - Friday.
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
Recruiter: Joshua Porter