Posting ID: 7369837
Looking for a Site Superintendent to join a global specialist in energy management and automation. This opportunity will give you the chance to work on a variety of complex projects throughout the US. The position will work in Atlanta, GA on a two year project and will be also be traveling around the nation to other jobs.
- Thoroughly understand the project contract, schedule, and overall scope.
- Maintain the project schedule.
- Thoroughly understand subcontractor agreements and vendor PO.
- Verify actual work completion with the PM for subcontractor and vendor invoices.
- Secure Lien Releases from subcontractors and vendors.
- Secure all permits.
- Work with "Project Scheduler" developing the progress schedule (2 week look ahead schedule for example) with the project manager.
- Prepare and distribute daily field reports.
- Coordinate and schedule necessary inspections.
- Coordinate and schedule necessary testing and surveying.
- Prepare agenda for regular construction meetings.
- Enforce site safety, security, and visitor access.
- Electrical/Mechanical Experience (HVAC, AC, Chillers)
- OSHA 30
- Ability to Travel throughout the nation
- Data Center experience preferred
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
Recruiter: Elizabeth Brooks
Phone: (703) 995-1544