Bilingual Call Center Representative
Posting ID: 7301488
This position operates keyboard-controlled data entry devices such as a computer, key-operated magnetic tape, or disc encoder to transcribe data into a format suitable for computer processing. Job task requires skill in operating an alphanumeric keyboard, and an understanding of transcribing procedures and relevant data entry equipment.
This position works under close supervision and follows specific procedures or detailed instructions. The Data Entry Operator I will work from various standardized source documents that have been coded and require little or no selecting, coding or interpreting of data. Problems such as erroneous items and codes, or missing information are resolved at the supervisory level. Work is routine and repetitive.
* Serve as a direct point of contact for individuals registering for federal assistance and seeking relief program referrals through multimodality applications, e.g. phone, live chat, email, and social media.
* Conduct an interview and/or inquiry with patience, tact, and courtesy to determine needs, and provide instructions and/or referrals.
* Enter information into Windows-based computer database as required, while following instructions and conducting a scripted interview.
* Provide phone number and agency referrals as necessary for applicable secondary support organizations and other assistance.
* Perform additional duties assigned based on level of support to the event. Examples include, but are not limited to: Helpline (HL), Rental Resources, Transitional Sheltering Assistance (TSA), Pre-Placement Interviews (PPI), Indexing, National Emergency Family Registry Locator System (NEFRLS) database, and tracking donation offers from the public.
* Complete all data entry while the individual seeking assistance or information is actively communicating.
* Attend all scheduled shift meetings to receive event specific information prior to beginning shift.
* Display excellent communication and customer service skills and exhibit a high level of professionalism in all communications.
* All work; e.g. data entry, shall be done while the disaster survivor is on the phone. No work; e.g. case work, shall be done after the caller hangs up.
* Perform services similar to those listed under Department of Labor (DOL) Category 01051 - Data Entry Operator I as defined by Wage Determination On-Line (www.wdol.gov/).
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
Recruiter: Houston Switzer