WAREHOUSE WORKERS NEEDED!!!
Posting ID: 7337483
Client has a large distribution center located in Staunton VA.
Loader * Description:
* Manage freight flow through moving and loading freight manually, as well as through expendables and powered equipment (e.g. single and double pallet jack, lift, pacer); identifying, counting, separating, combining and scanning freight (utilizing warehouse management system terminal, scales and scanners); and maintaining records, logs and forms. Keep work area organized and maintain freight flow through stacking empty pallets, and moving empty pallets using a pallet jack and/or powered equipment.
* Physical Activities:
* Moves up and down stairs.
* Grasps, turns, and manipulates objects of varying size and weight, requiring fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination.
* Visually verifies information, often in small print. Reads information, often in small print.
* Reaches overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping.
* Stand for extended periods of time.
* Walk within work area for extended periods of time.
Pay is $15/hour!
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
Recruiter: Cortney Stinson