Customer Service Rep ($15.50/HR)
Posting ID: 7334659
16th St & Northern
* Perform customer contact (internal/external) and/or customer account-related responsibilities by telephone, in person and/or in writing, reporting, and/or notification from internal/external sources
* Provide information, research accounts, respond to and/or resolve billing/rate inquiries and discrepancies, schedule orders to establish and disconnect service, make payment arrangements, billing functions, handle illegal usage accounts, perform cashiering and accurately prepare bank deposits
* Analyze and resolve routine situations, customer concerns and/or customer account discrepancies while simultaneously exercising good judgment, applying experience and knowledge
* May perform dispatching duties
* Multi-task in an environment with fluctuating workload, working independently or as a member of a team interfacing with customers, co-workers, supervisors and other department personnel
* Moderate to heavy use of multiple computer systems/applications simultaneously and accurately
* Consistently demonstrate a level of excellence in customer service skills including tact and diplomacy when interacting with customers, peers and management
Must be available between 8a-5p Mon-Fri
8a-5p M-F for 6 weeks, no days can be missed during training!
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
Recruiter: Delaney Davin