Posting ID: 7301986
Aerotek is actively hiring a Mechanical Engineer to be part of the team responsible for the design, development, production, integration and life cycle support or products.
- Design and analyze components and electro-mechanical assemblies
- Create and maintain mechanical solid models and drawings using SolidWorks
- Develop fixtures and equipment to support testing and production efforts
- Oversee staffing and performance of mechanical engineering teams.
- Tracks priorities and conducts performance reviews to ensure effective working processes.
- Bachelor's in Mechanical Engineering or relevant
- Experience managing and leading a team
- 5+ years experience working with an electro-mechanical product
- Top DoD Company
- Stable organization that has never had a layoff
- Leadership opportunity with potential to grow
- Opportunity to work on unique, exclusive projects
If you possess the above skills and are actively seeking a new exciting opportunity please apply directly within.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
Recruiter: Lisa Wabrick