Patient Services Coordinator
Posting ID: 7374040
Aerotek is currently representing a top health care organization in Mercer County who is immediately hiring for a Patient Coordinator for their facility.
This position offers candidates the opportunity to work for one NJ's most awarded health care organization & become a part of their organization. They are searching for enthusiastic, empathetic and driven candidates to join their team!
Flexible with working hours from 8:30am to 5:30pm for an 8 hour shift & paying $15 per hour - we are interviewing immediately!
- Main responsibility will be calling patients to schedule for COVID-19 testings ill be calling patients for scheduling & some doctor's offices for preoperative clearances
- 70 to 100 outbound calls per day - Max would be 130 calls on the busiest days
- Following up from a patients appointment & then scheduling them for COVID testing prior to procedures
- Little to no contact with patients
- Utilizing spreadsheets to track who needs to be called
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
Recruiter: Katie Frake