IT Support Specialist (Secret Clearance)
Posting ID: JP-002025889
This position requires an Active Secret Clearance
Work within team of Technical Assistance Center professionals to include provide Tier 1 and Tier 2 staff in support of mission critical systems working 24x7x365 over multiple shifts.
• Process/Respond to Service Requests and Incidents. Manages and coordinate urgent and complicated support issues. Act as escalation point for all requests and incidents. Develop and mature phone/ticket escalation processes to ensure free flowing escalation and information within the organization. Determine root cause of issues and communicate appropriately to internal and external customers.
• Incident recognition, research, isolation, resolution, and follow-up steps.
• Reviews software, hardware, documentation rollouts to ensure staff has a full understanding of requirements/training prior to deployment.
• Provide data and reporting of KPI’s and trends and others in ad-hoc, weekly, monthly and as needed. Will drive Ticket Deep Dives and develop strategies for improvement. Work to make the Technical Assistance Center the single source of truth and service delivery channel for customer support. Monitor and manage phone queue (participating in escalated calls as needed).
• Coordinate with the Incident Management Analyst (s) and Operations Manager on incident on Continued Process Improvement of incidents regularly.
• Coordination and communications between the MCEITS Operations processes, personnel and procedures, the EIS Tier II and III support personnel, the EIS Project Management Personnel and potentially direct communications with Sharepoint users, site owners and USMC general officers.
• Experience in role of Tier I & II support staff in 24/7 environment
• Experience with datacenter monitoring tools (HP preferred)
• Customer focused manager driven to provide customer satisfaction
• Excellent organizational skills
• Innovative in looking for ways to improve Incident resolution and customer service
Network Support, Customer Relations, Sharepoint
Top Skills Details:
1-IT Infrastructure TIER I & TIER II Team Management (1+ yrs),
2-HP Monitoring Tools (1yrs)
3-Client Facing Technical Support (2+yrs)
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Security Clearance: All candidate must have an active DoD/DSS Secret Clearance
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Brian Fellers
Phone: (913) 982-4972