Customer Service Representative
Posting ID: JP-001969270
POSITION SUMMARY: This position is involved with supporting both internal and external customers. Daily interaction with customers to include: distributors, OEM accounts and international accounts. This position will also work with external sales reps as required. General skills and responsibilities will include the points below. Additionally, this position may be asked to concentrate in a specific product line, or be a generalist. Product line cross training is an objective and specific CSR duties may be altered from time to time to accomplish this.
- Support division in achieving sales goals.
- Act as a support vehicle for sales personnel to include proactive inside sales responsibilities.
- Maintain an active call log identifying customer contacts, incoming / out going.
- Initiate and respond to telephone calls in regards to expediting orders, providing price quotations, providing lead time information.
- Maintain an active quotation log with follow up time line and win-loss record. Provide tier one quotes to key accounts / sales managers for individual follow up and resolution.
- Proactively contact tier two customers on a daily basis to review sales to date & assist in identifying growth opportunities.
- Provide opportunity summary to manager for distribution to key account / sales managers.
- Review tier two customer’s websites to insure consistency of contact information and product offerings. Communicate findings to Marketing manager for updating website.
- Order entry; daily input of customer orders as they come in via fax, e-mail, telephone or mail. Provide order acknowledgements to customer base.
- Position must deal calmly and professionally at all times with customers. Identifies delivery problems and proactively consults with proper company personnel, and then provides the best resolution for our customers.
- Maintains skill and knowledge on company order entry methods (currently Visual Manufacturing).
- Maintain proficiency product line knowledge to the degree required to competently interact with both internal and external customers, recognizing primary responsibility may be directed toward one product line.
- Maintain electronic customer base. Responsible for keeping all contact info current.
- Performs other tasks as assigned by Management.
- This person will mainly be reaching out to current clients and warm leads.
Customer Service, Sales Support, Excel Data Entry, Manufacturing Industry
Top Skills Details:
Customer Service - Manufacturing Company exp.
CRM or ERP experience
Basic Excel knowledge
Solid Communication and Organizational skills
Hours will be 7:30-4, Monday-Friday
Competitive Starting Pay, Benefits Offered!
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Dube, Catherine