Posting ID: 7343115
Currently Looking For an Stationary HVAC Technician In Rochester!!!!
Mon- Fri 7am -3:30pm
2 weeks of training
- Utilizes advanced skills to perform complex preventive maintenance and corrective repair of HVAC units.
- Working under limited supervision, monitors building system operations and performance.
- Performs assigned repairs, emergency and preventive maintenance. Completes maintenance and repair records as required.
- Reviews assigned work orders. Estimates time and materials needed to complete repair. Orders necessary materials and supplies to complete all tasks.
- Maintains an energy management program to ensure measures are taken to operate all systems in the most efficient manner to keep operating costs at a minimum.
- May coordinate work and assign tasks. Decisions made with general understanding of procedures and company policies to achieve set results and deadlines.
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
Recruiter: Otto Thomas
Phone: (212) 588-5828