Cloud Security Engineer
Posting ID: 7370945
As a Senior Security Engineer, you are expected to have advanced knowledge gained through education and extensive work experience. You can be trusted to work independently with limited supervision and can help define best practices and strategies for your areas of responsibility. You can train lower-level professionals and can effectively coach. You have a strong ability to work on and prioritize multiple, concurrent projects while meeting aggressive deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
1. GCP/ AWS Cloud Platforms
2. Extensive Cloud Security Experience
3. DLP - GCP, Symantec, McAfee
Duties / Responsibilities
· Has practical knowledge in assigned responsibilities, gained through education and/or extensive work experience.
· Able to identify risks to the enterprise and communicate them effectively to leadership
· Can help define best practices and strategy for your areas of responsibility.
· Can be trusted to work independently with limited supervision.
· Can train lower-level professionals and can effectively coach others.
· Verbal and written communication skills with leadership
· IaaS and SaaS Configuration Security
· Scripting Language Security
· Network based anomaly detection
· Understanding of GCP, AWS, and/or Azure
· Work with project managers to identify tasks for project plans
· Development and Implementation of strategic improvements to security controls
· Hardening standards for platform and technology configuration
· Assessments of technology implementations against published standards
· Identification and Reporting of security vulnerabilities in associated technologies
· Innovation, Problem Solving, and Critical Thinking Skills
· Ability to work collaboratively to identify and solve problems
· Great attitude, including developing a sense of ownership over the space
· Effective communicator, including technical documentation
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
Recruiter: Klasey Medelberg
Phone: (615) 716-7396