Urgent Graveyard Data Entry in Lab Setting
Posting ID: 7306888
Specimen Processors needed in San Diego
Requirement: Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs. and be able to stand of their feet for the whole shift. Experience in a fast-paced environment preferred ((i.e. production, manufacturing, food service, etc.)
- Data entry typing test required
Pay: $15.30 - $17
Contract: 3 months with potential to get hired full time
- Monday - Friday 11p-7:30am
- Friday - Sunday 9:30p-6am
- Monday - Friday 7p - 3:30a OR 9:30p - 6 AM
- Sort different clinical specimens such as blood, urine, micro, and serum tubes.
- Must be comfortable handling COVID samples (samples are safely sealed in test tubes)
- Demonstrate organization and time management skills.
- Deliver received and accession specimens to technical lab.
- Requires standing for 8 hours and lifting to 25 pounds.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
Recruiter: Robert Krattiger
Phone: (916) 754-4061