ER Registration Representative
Posting ID: JP-001979973
Aerotek is seeking an ER Registration Representative for one of the top-rated hospitals in California. This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door and grow within a nationally recognized healthcare company.
- Register patients into the system upon date of service arrival and assist them in navigating the facility
- Verify patient insurance and perform benefits verification
- 2+ years of healthcare experience working with Patient Access or Registration, hospital/provider preferred
- Customer service is a MUST – candidates will be interacting with internal employees from physicians to C-Suite Executives
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- EPIC experience HIGHLY preferred
Perks & Benefits:
- Opportunities for growth within a well-renowned hospital
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Ruth Chu