Posting ID: 7341775
- 2nd shift (2:15pm to 10:30pm)
- $14 to $17
- General weighing, blending, and machine operation
A leading manufacturer of liquid pigment dispersions and liquid adhesive binders.
They are looking for a general production worker that they can train on their machinery. The primary duties are below:
- Perform production work including blending, mixing, and manufacturing of dry & wet product to produce paint blends
- Operate filling machinery by utilizing hoses to fill empty vats and vessel
- Load products into machines (lift bags of ingredients)
- Measure and ensure correct amount of product is being machined
- Assist with maintenance of machinery as needed, PMs such as oil changes, cleaning of tanks, checking oils, lubricating gears, etc.
- Properly label products and ensure it is properly prepared for shipments (attention to detail)
- Regularly lift 50+ lbs on a regular basis
- Read work orders to ensure proper pigments/ colors are being met
- Clean up work area as needed
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
Recruiter: Janet Aguirre
Phone: (714) 689-6714