Now hiring forklift operator/material handler!!
Posting ID: 7302852
Now hiring material handlers.
Job requirements include material handling, quality control, heavy lifting, labeling, clean up duties, forklift operating, and loading of product.
- *Palletizer helper
- *Contractors will be working in the production floor.
- *Forklift operation to move pallets of product away from the palletizer and into the warehouse
- *Might have to do shipping when needed, loading trucks
- *Cleaning responsibilities in the production floor. This might be the hardest task because they will be working in a hot environment, with steam generated by the machines, and wet sand on the floor after being used to coat the shingles. They may also have to move buckets of wet sand outside of the facility to dry the sand.
- *Will hand stack material if the palletizer goes down.
- *Use of computer to enter orders through SAP and an RF Scanner is a plus
- *Shift for 6 weeks:
- -4 on, 2 off, rotate from days to nights every 2 weeks
- *Shifts after:
- -2 days on, 2 off, 3 days on, rotate from days to nights every 2 weeks
- *Rotate from 7am-7pm then 7pm-7am
- *Hot, dirty, loud, industrial environment
- *Contract until at least end of 2020
Pay: $15/hr to $16/hr
Contact Maritza Lopez
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
Recruiter: Maritza Lopez