Posting ID: JP-002019107
Seeking several Java Developers for an Aerospace/DoD company located in Johnstown, PA.
- Designs, develops, troubleshoots, debugs, configures and maintains program/website(s) for internal and external communications for internal and external customers and clients.
- Able to design graphical user interface (GUI) to meet the specific needs of users that are clear, secure, and expandable.
- Capable of drafting operating instructions and documentation of program changes.
- Capable of designing program/web page layout, graphics, color schemes and infrastructure to maintain and upgrade the program(s).
- Degree within Engineering, Mathematics (or similar)
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Stark, Michael